The category mapping section within the event sync area in the mobile app will allow you to map a field from Aventri into categories in the following modules:
- Attendees module (for filtering)
- Exhibitor module (for filtering)
- Sponsors module (for filtering)
- User Permissions module (for permissions)
To get started, click on add field and pick something from the dropdown for each field.
- Aventri Registration field: This will be the field from Aventri you want check the entries for to create the categories by.
- For example, if you choose Job Title from Aventri, the mobile app will create a category for each of the responses to Job Title during registration. This will result it anyone who answered "Vice President" for Job Title to have the "Vice President" job title to be created and assigned to that registrant.
- Create following categories: This will tell the application where to create these categories.
Supported field types from Aventri:
- Single line of text
- Radio Button
- Dropdown Box